CHIARA FERRAGNI OR GIANLUCA VACCHI? IT IS NOW TO MAKE THE ACCOUNTS IN POCKET AT OUR STARS OF INSTAGRAM.
The brands pay VIPs and influencers to sponsor their products on Instagram. But up to how much a single post can be worth published by one of our stars? I bet you ask it often with envy looking at the photos that document theirs dream life.
The ranking has been drawn up taking into account the number of follower and their engagement rate (the interaction rate with the page), taking into consideration the last 12 post of the most followed profiles in Italy.
HERE IS THE TOP 5 OF THE ITALIAN STARS OF INSTAGRAM
- At place 1 there is always her, the undisputed queen of Italian social, Chiara Ferragni. With 11,8 Mio follower, each of his posts is worth up to 29,000 $.
- At place 2 with his ballets and his catchphrases, the Bolognese entrepreneur Gianluca Vacchi wins the second place, with 28000 $ each post.
- Third place for the most desired showgirl by Italians Belen Rodriguez. Its breathtaking curves do not bother the first two in the standings. In fact, he finds himself detached only, so to speak, 17000 $ each post on Instagram.
- After the Italian brains on the run, we now also have VIPs on the run. He did talk about himself inside and outside the field, at fourth place there is Mario Balotelli. He no longer plays in Italy, but his 6.5 million followers are worth more than 16.000 $ each post.
- To close the ranking al fifth place, the male alter ego of Chiara Ferragni, Mariano Di Vaio. With its 5.2 million followers, the most famous fashion blogger in Italy, it is worth 15.000 $ each post.
BIG OF INSTAGRAM WORLDWIDE
Star or not, this is the Italian context. Nothing to do with big on Instagram worldwide that are worth 10 times more than our fellow countrymen. An example of all? A post by Kim Kardashian It is worth over $ 270,000. Blessed her!
Continue to follow be-Influencer, subscribe to the newsletter and discover the top 5 coming soon.
Source: Influencer Marketing Hub – Instagram Calculator.